- Offering the ultimate image quality, X-T5 features the class-leading, 40.2-megapixel X-Trans 5 HR CMOS sensor in a compact, lightweight body that maximizes functionality and portability. X-T5’s improved image processing algorithm delivers outstanding results, packed with detail right across the native ISO range, which now extends to ISO 125. The classic X Series design has been retained. Dials predominate, making key functions – including ISO, shutter speed and exposure compensation – quick and easy to set, even with the camera switched off. X-T5 offers a new, 1.84 million dot, three-way tilting LCD and powerful in-body image stabilization.
- X-T5 provides powerful image making performance to ensure it’s ready for action, no matter how fast your subject is moving. A top electronic shutter speed of 1/180,000 sec and maximum mechanical shutter speed of 1/8000 sec will stop any subject in its tracks, while a lag time of just 35 ms gives almost instantaneous response when the shutter release is pressed. Keep a finger down, and X-T5 will record images at up to 15fps with the mechanical shutter, or 20fps with the electronic shutter. With the NP-W235 battery, up to 680 frames can be recorded from a single charge, plus the mechanical shutter guarantees 500,000 actuations, delivering long-term accuracy and reliability.
- Thanks to X-T5’s in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system, camera shake will be a thing of the past – even in low-light conditions. It works in five axes, combatting all types of camera movement, and provides up to seven stops of compensation. IBIS works with the camera’s subject detection autofocus, which uses deep-learning AI to expertly track animals, birds, cars, motorcycles, planes and trains. Tracking moving subjects is made easier by the detailed electronic viewfinder (EVF), which uses 3.69 million dots to provide a bright, vibrant display. The EVF offers 0.8x magnification for an easy-to-view image. The 100fps refresh rate, meanwhile, allows virtually blackout-free image making.
- Following in the footsteps of X-H2, find the stunning Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode in X-T5, delivering detailed files like never before. The feature utilizes the camera’s IBIS system to precisely shift the sensor, automatically recording 20 separate frames with one press of the shutter release. Resulting files are combined using Pixel Shift Combiner software to quadruple the camera’s resolution and produce a detail-rich, 160-megapixel file. Perfect for commercial applications or digital archiving, it’s also ideal for any static subject where image quality is of primary importance.
- X-T5’s capabilities are enhanced by its powerful video functions, which complement the camera’s impressive stills performance. Movies can be recorded internally at up to 6.2K/30p in 4:2:2 10-bit color, plus there’s a 4K HQ mode which oversamples 6.2K footage for superior 4K output. Both F-Log and F-Log2 recording are possible, the latter providing expanded dynamic range of 13+ stops, plus 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW can be output via HDMI, to Atomos and Blackmagic devices accordingly.
Details: Comparable in size to the original X-T1 and 50g lighter than its predecessor, X-T5 features the latest high-resolution, 40-megapixel X-Trans 5 HR sensor for simply stunning results. Quick and easy to use thanks to its classic, dial-based layout, the camera features cutting-edge technology. This includes a seven-stop in-body image stabilization system, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode for 160-megapixel files, three-way tilting LCD with 1.84 million pixels and action-freezing shutter speeds up to 1/180,000 sec from the electronic shutter. In addition to its versatile suite of stills capabilities, X-T5 is also a highly capable moviemaking machine, recording up to 6.2K in 4:2:2 10-bit color internally – or 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW via HDMI.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.