- ROOMY CAMERA BAG - Carry everything you need, like a compact DSLR, lenses and your iPad Mini.
- WELL-CONSTRUCTED - Made with quality in mind with YKK zippers durable materials.
- CONVENIENT and SMALL - Find what you need with 2 front-access, expandable zippered pockets.
- ATTRACTIVE SHOULDER BAG - The waxed canvas exterior gives this bag a casual, timeless look.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty to cover against defects in materials and workmanship
Details: Product Description Based on one of its most popular models, TAMRAC has re-introduced the best-selling Apache range of shoulder bags. Designed to house smaller format photo equipment, the Apache collection pays homage to its legacy with a waxed canvas exterior, modernised with today’s material and construction methods. The Apache collection features three shoulder bag models – the Apache 2.2, 4.2, and 6.2 – which will accommodate smaller format equipment such as mirrorless systems and compact DSLRs. The largest Apache 6.2 is designed to accommodate gripped mirrorless bodies, larger DSLRs, and larger lenses such as a 70-200mm. The 6.2’s tablet sleeve can comfortably fit an iPad Pro or 11” MacBook Air. Whilst all three sizes feature expandable side pockets and a front-access zippered pocket that reveals plenty of additional organisation options for personal items, memory cards, batteries, and more. Available in Chocolate brown colour, each model includes a black rain cover. Set Contains: Tamrac Apache 6.2 Camera Shoulder Bag - Brown
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.