- COMPACT BAG – Lightweight and versatile, this DSLR bag is easy to use and comfortable to carry.
- FAST ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA – Just open your bag, remove the set up and shoot. Everything is held in shooting position.
- CONVENIENT TABLET SLEEVE – Carry everything you need with interior touch-fastened dividers that allow you to configure the bag to fit your needs.
- EASILY RETRIEVING YOUR EQUIPMENT – This bag features a zippered opening and two side mesh storage pockets for memory cards and batteries.
- COMPACT DSLR OR MIRRORLESS CAMERA BAG – Protect your extra lenses and flash units with adjustable dividers.
Details: Take only what you need with you in the Tamrac Tradewind Zoom 1.4. With just enough space for your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera and favorite lens, the Tradewind Zooms protect your gear in a sleek shoulder bag. Count on the protective foams, water resistant fabrics and YKK zippers to keep your gear safe. Carry this DSLR camera bag with a comfortable adjustable shoulder strap with comfortable neoprene pad that makes carrying it super easy. Take this small camera bag with you. Measuring 4 by 5 by 3.5 inches (11 by 13 by 10 cm) on the outside and 3.5 by 4.5 by 3.5 inches (10 by 12 by 9 cm) on the inside and weighing .22 lbs, this camera bag is lightweight and efficient. Store your gear in exterior, stretch pockets or interior micromesh pockets, perfect for accessories. • 2 x PU Coating • Lightweight foams • YKK zippers • Coated nylon fabric • Absolutely no PVC Take your compact DSLR camera attached to a lens or your mirrorless camera attached to a lens with you in this mirrorless camera bag. The Tradewind Zoom 1.4 is an economical and functional bag, perfect for photography on the go.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.