- EF-M Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 88-320mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/32
- One UD Element and one Aspherical Element
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- In a white retail box
The EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens from Canon is an 88-320mm equivalent zoom designed for APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element and one ultra-low dispersion (UD) to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the long-reaching zoom range.
Complementing the optical design and telephoto reach is an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. An STM stepping motor is also featured, which produces fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to support both stills and video recording applications. For increased control, full-time manual focus operation is also available for making fine-tuned focus adjustments.
- Telephoto zoom lens for EF-M mount APS-C format mirrorless cameras provides an 88-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element and one UD element combine to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to better enable taking sharp handheld photos in difficult lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) lets you instantly switch to manual focus control in AF mode for making fine-tuned adjustments.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- A five-group optical zoom system maintains a compact, lightweight form factor that is well-matched to the sleek profile of EOS M mirrorless cameras.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.