- Full-Frame | f/2.8 to f/22
- Fast Telephoto Zoom
- STM Autofocus Stepping Motor
- Internal Focusing Design
- One Super ED and Five ED Glass Elements
- Compatible with Z-Series Teleconverters
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust and Weather-Sealed Design
- Lightweight and Compact Form Factor
The Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-180mm f/2.8 Lens features a lightweight and compact design well-suited to the needs of sports and wildlife image makers. The lens offers a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range, making it well-suited for working in low-light situations and capturing your subject with a shallow depth of field. Additionally, the lens provides excellent close-focusing performance, allowing you to capture small details in a dynamic and eye-catching way.
- Twice as bright as an f/4 lens, the lens offers a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range, making it well-suited for working in low-light situations and capturing your subject with a shallow depth of field.
- Featuring a combination of one Super ED and five ED glass elements, chromatic aberrations, and color fringing is effectively eliminated throughout the zoom range for notable clarity and color accuracy.
- Utilizes three aspherical glass elements to minimize distortion and coma at wide apertures. The aspherical element also enables a lighter and more compact size, which is particularly useful for super-telephoto zoom lenses.
- Providing excellent close-focusing performance, the minimum focusing distance at the 70mm zoom position is less than 1'. Meanwhile, when the lens is fully extended at the 180mm zoom position, the minimum focusing distance is an impressive 2.8', allowing you to capture small details in a dynamic and eye-catching way.
- STM stepping motor for fast, accurate, smooth, and quiet autofocus with reduced wobbling. This drive system also offers impressively smooth and quiet autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- A/M mode standing for Auto-Priority Manual Mode enables an easy transition from autofocus to manual during AF operation.
- Internal focusing lens design keeps the lens the same size during zoom and autofocus operation. This also allows for a compact form factor capable of close focusing distances.
Handling and Design
- An excellent choice for video applications and still photography, when recording video footage, the lens allows you to smoothly transition focus from the foreground to the background with little change to the angle of view.
- Features a compact and lightweight design providing maximum portability for on-the-go photographers, videographers, and content creators.
- Compatible with Nikon Z teleconverters, this lens offers you the ability to extend your effective focal length to 252mm with the 1.4x teleconverter and up to 360mm with the 2x teleconverter.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.