- 16MP CMOS Sensor
- 3.0" LCD Monitor
- NIKKOR ED Lens 25-350mm (35mm Equiv.)
- 14x Optical Zoom
- One Touch 1080p HD Movie Capture
- Intelligent AF System
- Optical VR Image Stabilization
- Macro Shooting to 0.4"
- Built-In Flash
- Powered by AA Batteries
The COOLPIX L610 Digital Camera (Red) is a 16MP CMOS point-and-shoot from Nikon. Small in stature but big on pixels, the L610 enables even the most casually captured snapshots to end up as immaculately detailed memories. Features such as the 14x zoom 4.5-63mm NIKKOR ED glass lens with an equivalent 35mm range of 25-350mm, the Optical VR Image Stabilization, and a built-in pop-up flash, all work together with the L610's large sensor. Whether the resulting image is displayed on your favorite digital device or blown up to a large print size you'll be impressed by the clarity.
In addition to producing still images, the L610 also puts 1080p HD video capture at your fingertips. Literally. The camera features one-touch video recording, saving you from having to navigate multiple menus. Instead, when you see a moment you have to record, all you have to do is hit the red button and the movie making will begin. Videos are enhanced with stereo sound for accurate audio as well.
No matter what you're recording with the L610, however, you'll frame the scene with the camera's rear 3" 460,000K LCD display. Navigating menus, framing and replaying shots, and even selecting in-camera filters or special effects is a breeze.
Additional features of the L610 are numerous, so let's just focus on a few of the big ones. First off, the camera is simply powered by AA batteries. That translates into an easily replaceable power source that is available virtually anywhere you find yourself. It also means no more waiting for the battery to charge.
Another convenient feature is the Intelligent AF System. The job of the AF System is to ensure that your images come out clear and blur-free with minimal effort on your part. This feature focuses on the main subject in the photo and automatically adjusts the camera's focus. All you have to do is turn Intelligent AF on when you want to enable the function, and you're free to snap away without worry.
In the same vein, the L610 also features macro shooting to 0.4". Whether you blog about your meals on vacation or simply love to capture extreme close-ups, the macro function allows you to get very close to your subjects for successful images.
Another feature that bears mentioning is the camera's 1.9 frames per second capture (up to 4 shots). This is great for shooting sports, children, or any other fast-moving subjects.
Great Performance in Challenging Conditions
- Stay in the moment and concentrate only on getting the shot you want. The camera's Easy Auto Mode automatically detects your subject and the shooting conditions and selects the best of 6 Scene Modes to handle the task. When the situation is more complex or challenging, you can choose from among a greater 19 Scene Modes, including Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Backlighting, Food, Museum, and many more, to get the ideal shot
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.