- L Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 7 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements AquaDura Coating on Outer Elements
- Stepping AF Motor and Linear Positioning Optical Image Stabilization
- Dual Internal Focus and Internal Zoom Dust and Moisture-Resistant Design
- Removable Rotating Tripod Collar
The APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens from Leica is designed for full-frame and APS-C-sized L-mount mirrorless cameras. An intricate 23 elements, 17 groups of optical design incorporates seven anomalous partial dispersion elements to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and provide faithful color accuracy that is void of fringing. The f/2.8-4 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus position for working with shallow depth of field techniques. Designed as an apt-performing tele zoom covering a broad array of focal lengths, this well-corrected optic maintains consistently high clarity and sharpness throughout the long-reaching zoom range.
MPN: B01E6BFN0K, B01DE77ATE, 636156034936, 00635492835429,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.