B + W 55mm #091 Glass Filter - Dark Red #29
The use of this filter gives a surrealistic effect in landscape and architectural photography by producing a "storm-like" cloud effect, "moonlight" effect, and "wood" effect. It is indispensable for tonal separation in still-life photography and for the reproduction of documents which have become illegible. Filter factor is approx.
- Constructed from high quality Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Dark red contrast filter for black and white film dramatically darkens skies, cuts through haze, and gives greater contrast overall.
- Provides surreal contrast and results in very dark, almost black skies.
- #29 Filter for General B&W Contrast