- Constructed from high quality Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Dark red contrast filter for black and white film dramatically darkens skies, cuts through haze, and gives greater contrast overall.
- Provides surreal contrast and results in very dark, almost black skies.
- #29 Filter for General B&W Contrast
Publisher: B + W
Details: B&W Filters: Worthy of the Finest Lenses B&W filters are manufactured in the style of the best optical lenses. Each filter is cut from raw cylinders of pure Schott/Mainz optical glass, the same glass used by the world s top lens manufacturers. The filter mounts are made of black anodized solid brass. These high-quality components, combined with B&W s modern production technology and rigorous quality control, produce the flattest possible filters. This precision flatness (plano-parallelism) and B&W s high-quality anti-reflection coating, which is applied to both sides of the filter, minimizes the possibility of image deterioration due to flare.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 0.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.