Billingham PhotoVest, Small (Chest Size to 44"), Color: Stone
Manufactured from textured multi-filament Cordura 500. Supple and quiet for wildlife photography, hand crafted for years of rugged use. Vented for comfort with mesh panels, multiple internal / external pockets. Designed to intelligently hold large capacities of equipment - comfortably. The all-new Billingham Photovest is designed with D-SLR's in mind. The plastic coil zip is covered with narrow flaps of material to help prevent rear screen abrasion, plus many more features. Sizes are approximate. Billingham attention to detail and design. Cut to the waist for comfort. Large ventilation possibilites. Good size pockets that can actually be used! Tough Synthetic materials. Can be worn underneath of over your weather jacket. A very practical alternative or addition to your Billingham bag.
- Use the tab to keep the 'Vest open but also secure.
- The vents on the back increase air-flow helping to keep you cool and helping you to keep your cool!
- Easily reached pen pockets and and D-lanyards.
- Massive pocket can take long lenses, umbrellas or even a tripod.
- Covered zip pocket on either side of the vest provide space for small items such as memory cards - or film.....