- Non-slip molded rubber shoulder pad
- Strap positions over one shoulder
- Equipped with Lock Star Swivel Hook Cover
- Strap length with pad: 35 (89cm)
- Width of shoulder pad: 1.5 (3.8cm)
Details: The BlackRapid 35" Shot Camera Strap is ideal for shooters that don’t want an across-body R-Strap but still want to take advantage of BlackRapid’s patented hardware and functionality. The comfortable rubber shoulder pad is non-slip, so ensures maximum stability on the shoulder. Comes with a LockStar.The Shot strap is made from 100% high-strength polypropylene webbing measuring 1.0" wide. The shoulder pad is 10.5" long and 1.5" wide. The Shot includes a FastenR (FR-3), a ConnectR (CR-2) and a Lock Star Swivel Hook Cover. Finished in black nickel and constructed from stainless steel, the FastenR provides an easy, secure connection to your camera's 1/4"-20 tripod mount, and features a rubber washer for extra insurance.It also has a convenient quick-release system. The ConnectR is a carabiner hook with a swivel base and screw-lock gate that clips onto the FastenR. The Lock Star clips onto the ConnectR to prevent the ConnectR's lock from becoming disengaged during use, and to keep the metal hardware from coming into direct contact with the camera body.Features: Hangs Down from One ShoulderNon-Slip Molded Rubber Shoulder PadDurable Polypropylene Webbing35" Long, 1.0" Wide Strap10.5" Long, 1.5" Wide Shoulder PadFastenR, ConnectR, Lock Star Included
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 2.8 x 1.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.