- Gives your camera 360-degree rotation around a single axis
- Replaces the Bogen 3414 Panoramic Head
- Recommend for use with the Bogen 3416 Leveling Base or with an MDeVe tripod
- Usable as a turntable base for object panoramas
- Supports up to 31 pounds
Details: If you want to take brilliant, majestic shots, you'll find the Bogen 300N panoramic head to be an invaluable tripod accessory. Sturdy enough to support up to 31 pounds, the 300N lets you mount a wide range of cameras, and it's able to rotate around a single axis -- ideal for 360-degree panning. With the 300N, your camera maintains the same angle and orientation as you reposition your camera for a full pan in order to shoot photos that can be stitched together easily for panoramic compositions. For added convenience, the 300N has built-in set positions, complete with an attached "click-stop" selector screw, that allow you to select the number of shots you need to take to complete a full 360-degree panoramic pan.
In addition, the 300N functions as a turntable base on which to rest an object, allowing a 360-degree view of subject. So whether you want images of broad views of your surroundings or pictures from various angles of a single object, the Bogen 300N Panoramic Head helps you maintain a steady camera position to produce professional-quality views.
The Bogen 300N replaces the Bogen 3414 panoramic head. Bogen recommends using the 300N with the Bogen 3416 leveling base or an MDeVe tripod.
Release Date: 14-04-2006
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 5.0 x 3.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.