- Focal length and maximum aperture: 100mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 24 Degree
- A rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9m/3 ft.
the Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM is a short-telephoto prime characterized by its slightly compressed perspective for achieving flattering results. Its bright f/2 maximum aperture also benefits using a shallow depth of field techniques as well as working in low-light conditions. Helping to achieve high color fidelity and contrast, a Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements and serves to minimize reflections, lens flare, and ghosting. Additionally, a ring-type USM is employed to deliver quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.