Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
Inner focusing system with USM Closest Focusing Distance 0.28m / 0.9 ft. Zoom System Rotating type Filter Size 82mm Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.3" x 4.1", 1.3 lb. / 83.5 x 103mm, 600g
From the Manufacturer
Broaden your perspective with the Canon EF 16-35mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens. Specifically designed for improved edge-to-edge image quality that meets the strict requirements of professional and high-end amateur photographers alike, the lens lets you bring more area into focus while providing greater depth of field. The lens features three high-precision aspherical lens elements--ground, replica, and GMo--that produce even better image quality than the original Canon EF 16-35mm USM lens. The circular aperture, meanwhile, produces a beautiful and natural background blur when shooting at wider apertures. Other details include internal focusing, a ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM), and new AF algorithms for fast and quiet autofocusing. The lens carries a one-year warranty.
- Focal length: 16-35mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 108 degrees (at 10 feet) to 63 degrees
- Focus adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest focusing distance: 0.92 feet
- Filter size: 82mm, P=0.75mm/1 filter
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches in diameter, 4.4 inches long
- Weight: 1.41 pounds
What’s in the box:Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus Lens, 82mm Lens Cap, Lens Dust Cap E (Rear), EW-88 Lens Hood for 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, Lens Case LP1319 and 1-Year Warranty.
- 16-35mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture
- 3 high-precision aspherical lens elements produce superior image quality, Closest focusing distance: 0.92 feet
- Circular aperture produces natural background blur at wider apertures, Ring-type USM for fast and quiet autofocusing; internal focusing
- Measures 3.5 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; 1-year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible. Visit http://usa.canon.com/protection to learn more.