- Focal length and maximum aperture: 28mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 75 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.23m/0.75 ft..Please be advised that when EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM is used with EOS-1D Mark IV, the firmware of the camera should be updated to version 1.1.1 or later. The update helps to optimize the exposure accuracy
- Lens not zoomable
Details: The Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM wide-angle lens is a 21st century update to a popular and widely used fixed focal length lens. This is a fixed focal length wide-angle 28mm lens equipped with Canon Optical Image Stabilizer technology, superb image quality and performance perfect for use in any number of photographic applications. Sharp, clear images are easy with an Optical Image Stabilizer that offers up to 4 stops of shake correction while a ring-type USM and advanced CPU with optimized AF algorithms enable faster auto focusing. A spherical lens elements help improve image quality on the periphery and lens coatings help minimize ghosting and flare. A 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds. Compact and lightweight with outstanding lens performance, it's the perfect lens to go with any EOS DSLR camera whether shooting stills or video.
Release Date: 13-11-2018
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 9.0 x 9.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.