- Focal length and maximum aperture: 35mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 63 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.24m/0.79 ft,Focal Length : 35mm Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 56 mm.Lens Construction:10 elements in 8 groups
Details: The Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM wide-angle lens is incredibly bright and offers image stabilization, superb image quality and construction perfect for use on any EOS digital camera. With a redesigned mechanical and optical structure, this lens features a GMo a spherical lens element for high image quality with improved performance in the periphery. It incorporates a rear focus system and ring-type USM for faster, more precise autofocus performance. Full-time manual focus enables manual focusing while in AF mode, a micro-stepping drive provides quieter operation and a low speed focus drive delivers optimal results for video shooting. Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system delivers the equivalent effect of 4 stops, can detect normal shooting or panning, and automatically switches to optimal IS mode. Compact and lightweight, this lens has an 8-blade circular aperture diaphragm for soft backgrounds plus optimized lens coatings for minimized ghosting and flare.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.