Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Fixed Lens
Ultra slim and compact, the new EF-M 22mm f/2 STM is the EOS M Digital Camera’s moderate wide-angle lens that’s small and light enough to carry everywhere. Its bright f/2.0 lens aperture works well with the EOS M Digital Camera’s large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance, as well as create beautiful background blur in portraits. An aspheric lens element delivers high resolution and high contrast. For moviemakers, the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM utilizes a built-in stepping motor to provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with the Canon EOS M Digital Camera. A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9 inches (0.15 meters) allows you to get closer to your subjects.
From the Manufacturer
Specifications EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
||7 elements in 6 groups
|Diagonal Angle of View
||Inner Focusing System
|Closest Focusing Distance
||0.49 ft. / 0.15m
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
||2.4 x 0.9 inch, 3.7 oz. / 60.9 x 23.7mm, 105g
- Moderate wide-angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low-light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 in./0.15m allows you to get close to your subjects.
- Lens not Zoomable