- EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-216mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- One Aspherical Element, One UD Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- Micro Motor AF System, Internal Focusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 6-Blade Diaphragm
- In White Retail Box from a Camera Kit
The EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS from Canon is a 28.8-216mm-equivalent lens covering a useful wide-angle to telephoto range. One ultra-low dispersion element and one aspherical element are used to reduce a variety of aberrations and distortions and a Super Spectra coating has been applied to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Complementing the imaging capabilities is an Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and a Micro Motor autofocus system delivers quick focusing performance.
- Compact wide-to-tele zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs, and offers a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal length range.
- One ultra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A Micro Motor autofocus system provides quick focusing performance and a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick switching between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Rounded six-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.