- 10.1MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- 28-336mm Equivalent UA Lens
- 12x Optical & 4x Digital Zoom
- 3.0" PureColor LCD Display
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor & HS System
- Hybrid, Optical & Intelligent IS
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- High Sensitivity 100-3200 ISO
- Low Light & High-Speed Burst Modes
- Best Image, Smart AUTO & Shutter
The Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS Digital Camera is a 10.1MP digital point-and-shoot camera with a long 12x zoom, and the 35mm equivalent of a 28-336mm telephoto zoom lens. The camera utilizes several types of image stabilization, which is also used during the 720p HD video recording, and features dozens of helpful shooting modes.
With its 10.1 megapixel image sensor the ELPH 520 HS captures images at a maximum 3648 x 2736 resolution, and videos in 720p. This gives you the ability to enlarge or crop a section of your image for printing or sharing online. The Intelligent IS image stabilization system ensures those photos and videos are as sharp as possible and not blurred due to low lighting, camera shake, or a fast-moving subject. It will analyze the scene, and subjects within it, to determine the best stabilization technique to employ for any given shot.
View your images on the 3.0" PureColor LCD display that can help you compose before you shoot and review them afterward - even in bright sunlight. You may also notice it has better color representation and a truer view of the images you capture.
With advanced technologies like Smart Shutter, Face ID and Tracking AF it'll be easier to capture the photos you want without even pressing a button. Smart Shutter allows you to capture photos by simply walking into view of the camera - taking a photo when it recognizes your face. Simply use the Face Detection feature to register your face, and up to 12 others. For more accurate photos you can also use the Tracking AF function that will track your chosen target, keeping them in focus no matter where they move within the frame.
10.1MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
28-336mm Equivalent UA Lens with 12x Optical Zoom
3.0" PureColor LCD Display
DIGIC 5 Image Processor
Canon HS System
Intelligent IS Stabilization System
Full HD 1080p Video Recording with Stereo Sound
High Sensitivity 100 - 3200 ISO
Smart AUTO Scenes and Selections
Face ID, Blink- and Motion-Detection
High-Speed Burst Mode
Face Detection and Smart Shutter
Best Image Selection
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.