The compact photo printer Selphy CP400 makes home photo printing easy, fast, and enjoyable. Connect any PictBridge-compatible camera for instant quality prints and great family fun.
Images in Seconds
With the ease-of-use, speed and style of the Selphy CP400, you can produce vibrant, professional quality prints from the comfort of your home. Simply connect your PictBridge or Canon direct print compatible camera directly to the Selphy CP400, select your favourite image, and you can start to see your images print immediately--it really is that easy.
Superb quality photos with vibrant and natural colours are beautifully recreated with the Selphy CP400's capability for 16.7 million colours and smooth tonal gradations. A durable glossy protective coating helps to protect your precious memories from moisture and fading for up to 100 years. It also gives your photos a traditional look and feel, just like a professional photo lab print.
Small but Quick
At only 171 x 120 x 56 millimeters and weighing just 820 grams, the Selphy CP400 is one of the smallest and lightest photo printers available. When using a Canon camera with DIGIC II, postcard size (100 x 148 millimeters) prints take just 81 seconds.
The Selphy CP400 offers a choice of print sizes, from the most popular postcard and wide size 100 x 200 millimeter prints (requires optional tray), to credit card size and fun mini-stickers for the kids. When connected to a Canon camera with the ID photo print feature, the Selphy CP400 can create different sized photo-booth style ID prints for passport and other ID purposes. When used with Canon cameras featuring movie print mode, the printer can output an entire action sequence of evenly spaced frames from any chosen movie clip.
With its cool body color and smooth curves, the Selphy CP400 looks stylish anywhere in the home. Always ready to use, it is compatible with over 30 Canon digital cameras and supports all Canon direct print features, making it the ideal user-friendly photo printer. For printing from computers, Canon's ZoomBrowser EX (for Windows) and ImageBrowser (for Macintosh) software is supplied.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.