Canon's flagship Speedlight 580EX II flash delivers the power, speed, and performance that demanding professional and advanced amateur photographers need. Compatible with Canon digital SLR cameras, it offers an impressive level of control and precision for perfect, even lighting no matter how complex the shooting gets.
Intelligent automatic operation
The 580EX II's "Evaluative Through-The-Lens" (E-TTL) exposure control works together with your Canon camera to provide the right illumination for your photos every time. It receives the data it needs about shooting conditions through your camera's accessory shoe. This sophisticated flash can adjust its output based on your camera's sensor size. It even provides color temperature information to compatible Canon cameras to adjust for proper white balance.
Advanced features for tricky shots
An ultra-bright, 3-LED autofocus-assist beam helps you focus on distant subjects in low light. The 580EX II can bounce light 180 degrees to the left and right for pleasant indirect lighting effects. A cool stroboscopic mode lets you fire a quick series of flashes to capture multiple images of a moving subject on a single frame. Use this mode to analyze your partner's golf swing or record the shattering of a pane of glass.
Manual settings for "hands-on" photographers
In addition to its fully automatic operations, the 580EX II also provides 14 custom functions including a manual mode. A large LCD panel on the back makes reading important exposure data easy. Changing your settings is a snap thanks to a thoughtfully designed select dial.
Compatible with multi-flash setups
This flash can also act as a "master" unit in a multiple-flash system. Transmitting wireless signals, the 580EX II can trigger an unlimited number of additional Speedlite 580EX II or 430EX flash units mounted off-camera, for exceptional lighting flexibility.
Note: For use only with compatible Canon cameras. Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included).
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.