- Record up to 1920 x 1080p60 Video
- Canon 3.28MP Full HD CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
- Internal 16GB Flash Memory
- 57x Advanced Zoom & SuperRange O.I.S.
- Slow and Fast Motion Recording
- Capacitive 3" LCD Touch Panel Display
- Highlight Priority Mode
- Backlight Compensation
- Live Streaming to iOS & Android Devices
Canon's VIXIA HF R80 Camcorder is ready to record 1080p Full HD footage out-of-the-box. Whether you're recording home videos, events, or recitals, the 57x Advanced Zoom ensures that you can get the shot from the back rows of an auditorium if need be while the Super Range O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) keeps the image steady at longer focal lengths. HD videos are recorded to the internal memory or separately available SD cards in the MP4 format for easy playback on most devices. MP4 files are also highly compatible with video hosting services and social media websites without format conversion.
Introduced with the HF R80 is backlight correction within the Highlight Priority mode for brighter images. The backlight correction analyzes the incoming video signal and recognizes your subject within the frame, and will expose for the subject, rather than an overexposed backlit background. This way if the sun is behind your subject, you can still get a vibrant image.
3.28MP Full HD CMOS Image Sensor
DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
Internal 16GB Flash Memory & SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
Slow & Fast Motion Recording
Built-In Wi-Fi / NFC
Compatibility with Optional CT-V1 Camera Pan Table
Powerful 57x Advanced Zoom
SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization
Highlight Priority Mode
Capacitive 3" Touch Panel LCD
Framing Assistance Function
File Lock Function
Camera Window Software
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.