- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- DCI/UHD 4K at 30 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.62m-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- ISO 160-12800, up to 30-fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
- XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
The black FUJIFILM X-E4 is a rangefinder-styled mirrorless camera offering a well-rounded blend of stills and video capabilities. Featuring the same 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor and X-Processor 4 from the flagship model, the X-E4 offers rich color rendering, wide dynamic range, and an impressive sensitivity range for working in difficult lighting conditions. In terms of speed, DCI/UHD 4K as well as slow-motion Full HD recording is supported and, for stills, fast continuous shooting up to 8 fps is possible. Additionally, the sensor's design also houses a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance.
Beyond imaging is where the X-E4 remains one of the most distinct and beloved cameras in FUJIFILM's lineup, with its sleek and simplistic styling reminiscent of a rangefinder. The 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is positioned in the top corner for comfortable eye-level viewing and the rear 3.0" touchscreen LCD has a 180° tilting design to suit working from high and front-facing angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enables wireless remote camera control and image sharing to a mobile device.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
The sensor's design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance in a variety of lighting conditions down to -7 EV. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, which has a quad-core CPU, and delivers faster, more responsive performance throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution 8 fps shooting rate with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps rate with an electronic shutter, or a 30 fps rate with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack and 2.5mm remote port with included headphone adapter for more advanced audio solutions.
- Bright, high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for clear and comfortable eye-level viewing.
- Tilting 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the 180° upward tilting design greatly benefits working from high and front-facing shooting angles.
- The top plate incorporates a series of physical controls for fast, intuitive tuning exposure settings, including dedicated shutter speed and exposure compensation dials that offer direct adjustment, even when the camera is off. This exposure compensation dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports the UHS-I standard.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 380 frames per charge when working with the EVF.
Film Simulation Modes
- Taking advantage of FUJIFILM's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-E4 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM's classic film types:
- Provia: The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia: High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia: Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome: Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg: Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg: Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna: For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- Eterna Bleach Bypass: Refines the standard Eterna look with a higher key, higher contrast feeling while maintaining the overall desaturated look
- Acros: Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- B&W: Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
- Sepia: Everyone's favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
- In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.