- 12Mp Resolution
- 2.8" LCD Screen
- 28-112mm Telephoto Manual Zoom Lens
- 4x Manual Optical Zoom
- Die-Cast Magnesium Alloy
- Upper Control Deck w/ Mode Dials
- 1080p HD Movie Recording
- RAW Shooting & In-Camera Processing
- Manual Pop-Up Flash
- Manual Shooting Modes: P/A/S/M
The Fujifilm X10 Digital Camera is a fun point-and-shoot that does more than its name implies. Designed with manual mode, HD video capture, and RAW shooting capabilities the X10 begs to be your creative option when a DSLR isn't the most practical option. As such, the X10 is of course lightweight, yet made from die-case magnesium, giving that a bit of that old-school look and feel. Adding to that look, and usability, would be the camera's viewfinder and built-in flash.
It's also well equipped. As the aforementioned features suggest, this is more than a snapshot camera. The 12Mp 2/3" EXR CMOS sensor captures both high res stills and 1080p HD video. The lens is a 28-112mm (35mm equiv) zoom with an f/2.0-2.8 aperture and manual zooming capabilities. This Fujinon lens also features a proprietary Super Electron Beam Coating which ensures high quality image capture from any point on the lens.
When you'd like to review images or shoot using the monitor, the 2.8" LCD screen has you covered. This display features high-contrast viewing that makes it easy to see, even when outdoors. No matter how you frame though the camera gives you the option to capture in RAW or JPEG formats. You can also take advantage of in-camera RAW processing. Film Simulation Modes area helpful as well to give you photos a look all their own.
Additional features of the X10 include functions like the electronic horizon leveling gauge. This gauge ensures level images, without a tripod. Another useful option is the Motion Panorama 360° feature for seamless panoramic shooting. There's also the Fast power start-up for image capture in as little as 0.8 seconds.
- 4x manual optical zoom featuring Fujifilm's Intelligent Digital Zoom technology that doubles telephoto capabilities and provides up to 8x zoom
- Fast power start-up; the X10 is fully ready to shoot in approximately 0.8 seconds using the on/off power switch built into the lens ring (must be in Quick Start mode)
- High-contrast and wide viewing-angle 2.8" 460K dot high contrast LCD screen that provides excellent viewing even outdoors and in bright sunlight
- Diverse manual shooting modes that can be selected according to scene type (Program / Aperture Priority / Shutter Speed Priority / Manual)
- Four diverse auto bracketing functions for exposure, ISO sensitivity, dynamic range and film simulation
- RAW shooting and in-camera RAW processing (SilkyPix RAW conversion software supplied in-box)
- Best-in-class 1080p HD movie recording capabilities
- Film Simulation Modes (eight setting are available, including Velvia / PROVIA / ASTIA)
- Manual pop-up flash with a range of 7 meters (approximately 23 feet)
- Electronic horizon leveling gauge to ensure that the camera is being held level, and histogram display to check image gradation
- Motion Panorama 360° for seamless 360° panoramic shooting
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.