What Customers Are SayingLatest Google Reviews
- 12Mp Resolution
- 2.8" LCD Screen
- 28-112mm Telephoto Manual Zoom Lens
- 4x Manual Optical Zoom
- Die-Cast Magnesium Alloy
- Upper Control Deck w/ Mode Dials
- 1080p HD Movie Recording
- RAW Shooting & In-Camera Processing
- Manual Pop-Up Flash
- Manual Shooting Modes: P/A/S/M
The Fujifilm X10 Digital Camera is a fun point-and-shoot that does more than its name implies. Designed with manual mode, HD video capture, and RAW shooting capabilities the X10 begs to be your creative option when a DSLR isn't the most practical option. As such, the X10 is of course lightweight, yet made from die-case magnesium, giving that a bit of that old-school look and feel. Adding to that look, and usability, would be the camera's viewfinder and built-in flash.
It's also well equipped. As the aforementioned features suggest, this is more than a snapshot camera. The 12Mp 2/3" EXR CMOS sensor captures both high res stills and 1080p HD video. The lens is a 28-112mm (35mm equiv) zoom with an f/2.0-2.8 aperture and manual zooming capabilities. This Fujinon lens also features a proprietary Super Electron Beam Coating which ensures high quality image capture from any point on the lens.
When you'd like to review images or shoot using the monitor, the 2.8" LCD screen has you covered. This display features high-contrast viewing that makes it easy to see, even when outdoors. No matter how you frame though the camera gives you the option to capture in RAW or JPEG formats. You can also take advantage of in-camera RAW processing. Film Simulation Modes area helpful as well to give you photos a look all their own.
Additional features of the X10 include functions like the electronic horizon leveling gauge. This gauge ensures level images, without a tripod. Another useful option is the Motion Panorama 360° feature for seamless panoramic shooting. There's also the Fast power start-up for image capture in as little as 0.8 seconds.
- 4x manual optical zoom featuring Fujifilm's Intelligent Digital Zoom technology that doubles telephoto capabilities and provides up to 8x zoom
- Fast power start-up; the X10 is fully ready to shoot in approximately 0.8 seconds using the on/off power switch built into the lens ring (must be in Quick Start mode)
- High-contrast and wide viewing-angle 2.8" 460K dot high contrast LCD screen that provides excellent viewing even outdoors and in bright sunlight
- Diverse manual shooting modes that can be selected according to scene type (Program / Aperture Priority / Shutter Speed Priority / Manual)
- Four diverse auto bracketing functions for exposure, ISO sensitivity, dynamic range and film simulation
- RAW shooting and in-camera RAW processing (SilkyPix RAW conversion software supplied in-box)
- Best-in-class 1080p HD movie recording capabilities
- Film Simulation Modes (eight setting are available, including Velvia / PROVIA / ASTIA)
- Manual pop-up flash with a range of 7 meters (approximately 23 feet)
- Electronic horizon leveling gauge to ensure that the camera is being held level, and histogram display to check image gradation
- Motion Panorama 360° for seamless 360° panoramic shooting
We Also Recommend
Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras White Box
Leica Q2 Digital Camera