- 24mm in 35mm format equivalentTo adjust focus, rotate the focus ring while viewing the effects in the camera display The focus distance and depth-of-field indicators can be used to assist manual focus
- Angle of view: 83.2°.Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches, Max magnification : 021x
- Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
Details: The new FUJINON XF16mmF1.4 R WR is a weather-resistant, fixed focal length lens (24mm in 35mm format equivalent) that delivers a dramatic wide field of view and stunning image performance. The F1.4 maximum aperture in the XF16mm gives users extraordinary image quality in low-light conditions, and pleasing bokeh-rich macro photography with a minimum working distance of less than 6” for numerous creative photographic possibilities. The XF16mmF1.4 R WR features a high-speed autofocus of 0.11 seconds, a weather- and dust-resistant structure that can work in temperatures as low as 14 Degree, and great portability thanks to its compact size. The XF16mmF1.4 R WR includes a depth-of-field scale on the focus ring that is perfect for landscape, travel and street photographers who want to calculate the distance, adjust the aperture setting, and shoot spontaneously. Weight (excluding caps and hoods) 375grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.