- 137mm (35mm Eq) and angle of view is 17.9 degree,focus range is 0.6m - ∞
- 11 elements in 8 groups, including three ED (extra low-dispersion) elements, which reduces chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp, rich images even at the widest aperture of F2.0.
- High-speed autofocus as fast as 0.14sec* (Complies with CIPA guidelines) thanks to a newly-developed Quad Linear Motor
- Weather and dust-resistant structure with seven seals on the lens barrel.
- Close focusing to 60cm and 0.3x magnification (35mm format equivalent)
The Fujinon XF90mm F2 LM WR is a fast-aperture prime lens with a focal length equivalent to 137mm (35mm Eq) and a maximum aperture of F2.0, that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The lens features a weather and dust-resistant structure with seven seals on the lens barrel. It can also work in temperatures as low as -10 Degree. The optical construction of 11 elements in 8 groups (including three ED glass elements) minimizes vignetting and creates beautiful bokeh thanks to the rounded diaphragm, which makes it perfect for portraiture as well as other applications.
Release Date: 11-07-2015
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.6 x 4.7 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.