- Safety lock of center column: Center column can not be taken out or in while the concave point of center column and its bottom wheel ring are set different points to prevent accidental pull out of the column.
- Pull out the center column: Center column can be taken out or put in only while the concave point of centre column and its bottom wheel ring is at the same point, but not when set at other points.
- 3 positions & dual camera screws: Pull the quick release lock to change leg spread angles allows setting each leg at different positions. With dual camera screws for 1/4" and 3/8" threads.
- Ideal for Bird Watching: When using the MH 50 series heads and a tele-scope. The two handles can be joined together to operate with one hand. (optional set screw knob needed)
- Center column can be reversed to use camera upside down for copying or macro shots.
Details: Giottos MT professional classic tripod series made by a precision manufacturing process, elaborately assembled by hand to assure the maximum stability and for maximum security. They feature black and silver fleck hammered paint finish. The center column can be reversed to position the camera upside down. With Non-slip foam rubber sleeves, Non-slip shoulder strap, carrying bag and bubble level and compass. All the MT series have quick releases for individual leg spread at different angles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.