Brand: Blue Crane Digital
Publisher: Blue Crane Digital
Details: This DVD plays in ALL Regions - NTSC format
The 20D can take great shots right out of the box, but understanding the controls and features of this camera can really unleash its potential. This video walks you through how the cameras controls are designed to work together to capture the best image under all conditions. Each subject is contained in a separate chapter, so you can proceed at your own pace and later come back to an individual topic.
• Making sense of the buttons and dials
• Understanding the Basic Zones
• AF Points – WHERE to focus
• AF Modes – WHEN to focus
• Time Value Setting – manipulating time
• Aperture Value and Depth of Field
• Depth of Field Preview Button
• Custom Functions – simplifying the process
• White Balance / Color Temperature
• RAW files
• Software Tools – Photoshop Elements and Digital Photo Professional
• Composition – the heart of great pictures
• Printing your Photos
• And much more!
Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. This DVD not only gets you up and running with confidence, it does it in a little over an hour! Take better pictures than you ever dreamed possible. You’ll come back to this video again and again.
Release Date: 04-11-2004
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.