- Designed to protect medium-size professional video camcorders
- Quick, easy setup with pull tight cords and velcro all along the rim for quick access and closure
- Clear vinyl panel on camera control side with full access from bottom
- Velcro top opening to accomodate optional 5-inch VF hoods and SPS light hood
- Roomy bottom opening provides easy access and allows hands to move comfortably
Details: The Kata RC-10 Pro Rain Cover is designed for medium size professional camcorders and provides protection against dirt, dust and severe weather conditions. The cover is made from weatherproof polypropylene and adjustable straps are used for a perfect fit. It provides a quick easy set-up even when mounted on a tripod with a clear vinyl panel on the control panel. A flexible sleeve is used to cover the microphone and another flexible sleeve with a strong elastic cuff protects the viewfinder. There is a flexible string to close the back part provides easy access to battery. Roomy bottom opening provides easy access and allows hand to move comfortably under the Rain Cover. You can roll extra fabric away when using the RC-10 with smaller camcorders. A comfortable cone shaped opening is roomy when camcorder is hand-held. Hook and loop seams on top for connection of 2 flexible modular removable sleeves enable the extraction of shoulder strap, wireless antenna, viewfinder etc. Hook and loop seams on top allow access to playback controller and cassette door. A stiff polypropylene hood shields the lens with a flexible elastic cuff to cover the lens. Accessory SPS Sungun Protective Sleeve and RC-5 5" viewfinder rain covers can be easily added and adjusted.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 11.1 x 3.1 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.