Leica 10760 M Monochrom 18MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 2.5-Inch TFT LCD- Body Only (Black)
The world's first full frame black and white digital camera. Featuring a black and white sensor, the camera produces images in a sharpness and brilliance never before attained and barely distinguishable from other M cameras with the model name discretely engraved on the hot shoe. The newly developed monochrome CCD sensor with a native resolution of 18 million pixels delivers 100% sharper imaging thanks to direct processing of raw data with no interpolation. The low noise monochrome CCD sensor results in an extremely fine-grained image.
- Newly developed monochrome CCD sensor with a native resolution of 18 million pixels. The sensor does not "see" color, meaning real brightness values are available for each individual pixel, producing a genuine black-and-white image.
- The classic, iconic Leica M camera design is embodied in the Leica M Monochrom. Only an engraving on the black accessory shoe reveals the product's name.
- The camera features an extremely soft, tactile leatherette body covering in keeping with the discrete overall look. Also included with the camera is a leather carrying strap made of high-grade cowhide.
- A full version of the world's leading black-and-white image processing software, Silver Efex Pro 2, is supplied. Silver Efex Pro 2 incorporates a unique and powerful set of darkroom-inspired tools to produce top-quality black-and-white pictures.
- Raw data histogram for exact control of tonal values, depicting the actual raw data, unprocessed and uncorrupted.