- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.4 to f/16
- One Double-Sided Aspherical Element
- Four Low Dispersion Elements
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
The Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH. is a unique lens characterized by its sophisticated optical design and impressively sleek form factor. Utilizing one double-sided aspherical element and four anomalous partial dispersion elements, spherical and chromatic aberrations, and distortions are minimized and sharpness is maintained throughout the aperture range. The aspherical element also contributes to the compact form factor, and the manual focusing design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- Wide-angle prime utilizes one double-sided aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- Four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements help reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Aspherical element also contributes a compact design measuring 2.1 x 1.7".
- Manual focus design affords a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- The front of the lens has 46mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
MPN: 11145, B00579W0DE,
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.