- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Five Partial Dispersion Glass Elements
- Three High Refractive Index Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3'
- Filter Thread: 60mm
- Built-In Extendable Lens Hood
The Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH. is an ultra-fast normal-length prime characterized by its unique rendering quality, ability to isolate subject matter, and exceptional low-light performance. Based on a classic double Gauss optical design, the lens employs a pair of aspherical elements, anomalous partial dispersion glass, and high refractive index elements to produce the distinct subtle softness when working wide open while also delivering accurate color and minimal distortion. A floating elements system is also used to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 3.3' to infinity. Additionally, the lens features a built-in extendable lens hood and accepts 60mm threaded filters.
- Extremely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture affords notable control over depth of field for selective focus shooting, and also benefits working handheld in low-light conditions.
- Distinct "slightly soft" rendering is characteristic of the Noctilux line, and is well-suited to portraiture and other lifestyle applications.
- Referencing a double Gauss-type optical design, the lens is constructed with eight elements in five groups. Five of the elements are made from anomalous partial dispersion glass and three are made from high refractive index glass to produce distinct rendering quality while limiting color fringing and chromatic aberrations.
- Two large-diameter aspherical elements are also used to control spherical aberrations for improved clarity and reduced distortion.
- A rear floating element is employed to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, even at the minimum focusing distance of 3.3'.
- Built-in extendable lens hood shades and protects the front element to reduce lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, the front of the lens is threaded to accept 60mm screw-in filters.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.