- Leica M (Typ 262) 24MP Digital Rangefinder Compact Camera Body - 100-240V Charger (BC-SCL2) - Car Charging Cable - Lithium-Ion Battery (BP-SCL2) - Carrying Strap - Cover for Accessory Shoe - 90 Day Trial License for Adobe Creative Cloud - Leica 2 Year Warranty
- Compact digital M camera concentrating solely on the traditional rangefinder focusing and picture-taking methods
- Top plate made from durable aluminum, making it lighter
- Streamlined and simplified menu system, consisting of only 2 pages
- Dedicated button on the back of the camera for White Balance (WB)
M in its purest form Since the launch of the rangefinder system in 1954, Leica M cameras have been valued by many photographers as the perfect tool for capturing the fascination of a moment discreetly, quietly and spontaneously. They began writing a new digital chapter in the success story of the M-Camera - then analogue in 2006. Today, it is the Leica M (Typ 262) that embodies the M-Philosophy in its purest form: with a focus on the functions essential for photography combined with clear and intuitive handling, it is one of the most compact, full-frame system cameras available and offers you access to lenses acknowledged as being the best in the world. It is the essence of M-Photography. The perfect camera for experiencing the fascination of the M in its purest form. Ergonomics and Design A distinctively clear and functional design reflects the timeless character of the Leica M (Typ 262). Once again focusing on 'Das Wesentliche' - the essentials. Through the art minimalisation. Through perfect craftsmanship. The Leica M (Typ 262) is a symbol of a product that has been 'minimalized' to perfection. The top plate is engineered from durable aluminum, which makes it around 100 grams lighter. With an overall weight of 600 grams, it is even more ergonomic than its sister models, the top plates of which are machined from brass. Further differences are the reduced size of the logo and the step at the end of the top plate. Design featu
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.