Leica Summicron-m 35mm F/2.0 Aspheric Lens | Black
Pairing a favored focal length with a bright maximum aperture for flexible control, the black Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Lens is a standard wide-angle prime that is prized for image quality and refined optical design. Comprised of seven elements in five groups, and incorporating a single aspherical element, this lens eliminates nearly all distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the focusing range. This design also contributes to a high degree of sharpness, contrast, and clarity, and the f/2 maximum aperture enables working in difficult lighting conditions with ease. Additionally, an 11-blade aperture contributes to smooth out-of-focus rendering when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. Despite its wide-angle focal length and fast maximum aperture, this manual focus lens still remains relatively compact to benefit its use as an everyday, go-to lens for M shooters.
- Angle of view (diagonal, horizontal, vertical) 63Â°, 54Â°, 38Â°
- Number of elements / groups: 7 / 5 Focal length: 35.3 mm Entrance pupil: 10 mm (related to the first lens surface in light direction) Focusing range: 0.7 m to Infinity
- Scale: combined meter/feet-increments Smallest object field: 419 mm x 627 mm Highest reproduction ratio: 1:17.5
- Leica M quick-change bayonet
- Latest version in Black Anodized