What Customers Are SayingUnedited Google Reviews
- Side Entry Compartment provides easy access to D-SLR equipment and accessories, even when pack is being worn
- Triple Compartment Design ensures superior camera protection, notebook protection (fits up to a 17" Widescreen)
- 180-Degree access panel with adjustable dividers provides excellent protection in a customized fit that's easy to load.
- Outer accessory pockets provide external storage for other accessories with fast access
- Tough, water-resistant outer fabric protects against moisture and abrasion
Details: On streets or trails, you can shoot all day when you wear the lightweight, comfortable Fastpack 350 backpack by Lowepro. It protects a digital SLR with grip and a 24-70mm f/ 2.8 or 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, plus 17" Widescreen notebook. Generous storage for additional lenses such as 18-200mm, 100, 400 VR, or 70-300mm f/4, flash, and other personal accessories. You won't miss a shot, because side-entry compartments let you grab equipment and accessories, even while you're on the move or without taking the backpack completely off! Customize the easy-to-access main compartment with adjustable dividers, use the outer organizer to keep larger accessories handy, and manage memory cards with a built-in pocket. Brethable, contoured shoulder straps distribute weight evenly.
We Also Recommend
Leica Q2 Digital Camera
Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras White Box