- Holds GoPro Hero 3, DSLR/18-55mm, 2 Lenses
- Dedicated iPad/Tablet Compartment
- Removable Camera Box with Flap Closure
- Converts to Daypack When Box is Removed
The slate Photo Hatchback 16L AW Backpack from Lowepro is an excellent choice for a day out in the field, walk along the boardwalk with the family, or even a quick down and dirty gig. It's designed to hold your DSLR with an 18-55mm lens attached and two additional moderately sized lenses, flash, accessories as well as your iPad or tablet held safely within its own dedicated compartment. It is also designed to hold your GoPro Hero 3 camera, and accessories.
The "wow" feature of this bag is that it comes with a removable camera box which, when removed, turns the pack into a full-fledged, empty pack that can be used as a daypack. The camera box comes with a storm flap for protection and two handles for easy removal. Load it beforehand, place it in the pack, and you're off. And, on days when you don't need it, just lift it out and the pack is ready for clothes, books, food, jacket, or groceries.
Access is via a top-loading zippered opening or its very handy side "hatch" for rapid retrieval of your camera when the shot appears. All the zippers are YKK for added durability. The 2.0 lb pack is comfortable with its adjustable backpack straps. This is an outdoor pack that is prepared for all weather eventualities since it contains Lowepro's All-Weather cover that can be rapidly deployed when the weather turns against you. The Photo Hatchback is made from strong 600D polyester and 210D nylon ripstop polyurethane-a combination made for the outdoor enthusiast. It is backed by Lowepro's lifetime warranty.
GoPro Hero 3, and accessories
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.