- Holds 1-2 DSLR Bodies & 8 Lenses/Flashes
- Customizable, touch-fastening Dividers
- Dedicated Hinged Panel for 15" Laptop
- Two Stretch-Mesh Zippered Pockets
- Side Tripod Mount
- Molded EVA Front Panel/Lockable Zippers
- Padded Top & Side Grab Handles
- Aluminum Trolley Handle
- Long-Lasting vibration-absorbing Wheels
- 7.3" Depth Allows for Easy Air Travel
Details: PHOTO-SPECIFIC LUGGAGE.
The Lowepro PhotoStream Roller 150 is the perfect travel bag for everyone from photography enthusiasts and professionals in the field. This lightweight, photo-specific suitcase offers a hard outer shell to keep your camera, lenses, and accessories safe. Meanwhile, the interior is flexible and softly padded to protect your gear.
Easily reach your laptop, without opening your entire bag using the hinged front panel for security checks and last-minute edits during layovers. The streamlined airline carry-on roller only weighs 8 lbs. and has urethane-case wheels to make travel as smooth as possible. With customizable dividers, you can make sure your equipment fits comfortably and securely without fear of damage.
MADE FOR TRAVEL.
The sturdy 3-stage aluminum trolley includes a center button for easy gripping and navigating through hectic terminals and airport lines. Further, the top and side handles are padded to keep your hands comfortable. The PhotoStream Roller 150 suitcase fits carry on requirements for most major airlines and includes a lockable zipper for extra security.
WHAT IT HOLDS.
The outer dimensions of the LowePro PhotoStream Roller 150 are 17.8 x 7.3 x 21.9 in. and can hold 1-2 Pro DSLRs, one with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, up to 8 lenses/speed lights, a 15" laptop, a small to medium tripod, and numerous accessories.
Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 14.2 x 7.5 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.