Manfrotto 190XB 3 Section Aluminum Tripod
The XPRO, XB and XDB are all aluminum in construction, and have been completely redesigned for better ergonomics and control.
The Manfrotto 190XB three-section tripod is stable, flexible, and easy to use, making it a great choice for amateur and professional photographers alike. The tripod is distinguished by its redesigned aluminum frame, which is lighter than previous incarnations and slightly more compact. As a result, it's more convenient to bring this tripod along on shoots without weighing yourself down. Plus, the ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and the quick-action leg locks have also been greatly improved, making it a breeze to open, position, and close the tripod in just a few seconds. The tension of the locking mechanism is even user-adjustable, so you can find the right tension for your comfort level. And should you need to balance the tripod on an uneven surface, you can set each of the legs to a different spread angle over the tripod's center of gravity--a must for nature shots on outdoor terrain.
- Includes tripod head:No
- Closed length:21.06 inches
- Minimum height:3.15 inches
- Maximum height:57.48 inches
- Maximum height with center column down:46.65 inches
- Load capacity:11 pounds
- Leg cross section:Round
- Column cross section:3-faceted
- Leg sections:3
- Bubble spirit level:No
- Leg angles:25, 46, 66, and 88 degrees
- Center column:Rapid
- Column tube diameter:25mm
- Attachment:3/8-inch screw
- Leg tube diameter:25, 20, and 16 mm
- Suggested dolly:127, 127VS
- Weight:3.97 pounds
- Warranty:2 years
- Leg angle presets increase the tripod's stability in bad weather conditions or on uneven terrain.
- Quick action leg locks with new improved design.