Manfrotto 458B Neotec Pro Photo Tripod (Black)
Manfrotto 458B Neotec Black Tripod Legs (Height 3.9-61.4", Maximum Load 17.60 lbs)
From the Manufacturer
Awesomely fast and easy to use, the Bogen-Manfrotto 458B has the innovative Neotec rapid opening and closing mechanism -- just pull each leg downwards to open and automatically lock it in any position, with no screws, knobs or levers to tighten or loosen. Then to fold it back up again, press the mechanism release button and push the leg closed, it's that simple!
Combined with the 458B's high load capacity, great minimum and maximum height range, full range of professional features and speed, makes it the ideal tripod for location work under pressure. The 458B has a built-in carrying handle; a two section center column for low angle or normal shooting and four leg angle positions.
- Center column design allows you to leave the head mounted on the column when switching between low angle and normal shooting.
- Double positioning vertical and horizontal center column.
- Four set leg angle positions for a solid footing at any height.
- Leg lock release button for closing the tripod or shortening each leg for perfect positioning.
- Carrying strap can be used to support a counterweight.
- Waterproof up to 18 inches as the bottom leg section is sealed.
What's in the Box:
Tripod, carrying strap.
- Four set leg angle positions for a solid footing at any height
- Leg lock release button for closing the tripod or shortening each leg for perfect positioning
- Carrying strap can be used to support a counterweight
- Waterproof up to 18 inches as the bottom leg section is sealed
- 61.4-inch maximum height with center column, 17.6-pound maximum load