MeFoto Travel Tripod Kit
The MeFOTO BackPacker is a super compact travel tripod that folds up inversely and fits inside most backpacks and suitcases. It's available in eight different colors and can be used for many different style cameras such as: point and shoot, smartphones and mirrorless. The BackPacker comes with a dual action Q series ballhead with Arca-Swiss style quick release plate. Carry case with shoulder strap included.
From the Manufacturer
The MeFOTO BackPacker Travel Tripod Kits provide an exceptional combination of materials, construction and features - plus a splash of color!
Great for point & shoot, mirrorless and micro 4/3 cameras. Only 12.6" when folded yet 51.2" extended, it weighs 2.6 lbs and can support up to 8.8 lbs.
|Choose from 8 colors: black, blue, gold, green, orange, purple, red or titanium.||The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180° giving it a compact size of 12.6".||Five extendable leg sections give you a height range of 16.5"-51.2".||The BackPacker only weighs 2.6 lbs but can support up to 8.8 lbs making it perfect for your point-and-shoot, mirrorless or smaller DSLR cameras.|
|Two leg angle positions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas.||Twist lock legs with anti-rotation system, paired with rubberized locking grips enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust resistance.||Comes with a precision matched Q series ballhead, Arca-Swiss style compatibility quick release plate and integral bubble level to prevent uneven pans and head movements.||Separate head and pan lock secure your camera at any desired angle and obtain accurate panoramas with 360-degree panning.|
|Comes with a carry case for transport and protection.||Backed by MeFOTO's 5 year warranty: 2 years at purchase + 3 years after registration.|
|Maximum Load||8.8 lbs|
|Max Height (24° Leg Angle) w/ Column Extended||51.2 in (1310 mm)|
|Minimum Height||16.5" (420mm)|
|Folded Length||12.6 in (320 mm)|
|Number of Leg Sections||5|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist lock|
|Center Column||Fixed center column|
|Tilt Range||-45° / +90°|
|Separate Panning Lock||Yes|
|Quick Release (QR) Plate||Arca-Swiss Style (PU50)|
|Head Mount Thread Size||3/8”-16|
|Weight||2.6 lb (1.2 kg)|
|Housing||High impact plastic with captive battery door|
|Weight||3.9 ounces (110 grams) with batteries installed|
|Dimensions||Height: 4.2 inches (10.7 cm)
Width: 2.1 inches (5.3 cm)
Depth: 1.2 inches (3.0 cm)
|Operating Temperature||Above 5° F (-15° C) and below 120° F (50° C)|
|Storage Temperature||Above -22° F (-30° C) and below 185° F (85° C) (without battery)|
|Input/Output||3.5mm (1/8”) stereo miniphone jack, hot shoe|
|Mounting||Hot shoe, lanyard/D-Ring loop, ¼-20 threaded insert|
|In the Box||Quick Guide
Stereo 3.5mm (1/8”) miniphone to miniphone cable
Mono 3.5mm miniphone to locking PC cable
Stereo 3.5mm miniphone to 6.3mm (¼”) adapter
|Optional Accessories||Isolation bar, trigger buttons, camera motor drive cables, PC cables and adapters, flash sync cables and protective case|
- Only products shipped from and sold by authorized resellers such as Amazon.com can ensure that you will be receiving product that has a valid 5 year US warranty upon registration.
- Features: 360-degree Panning: Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment. Two Leg Angle Positions: For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook: A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead: Dual action heavy duty ballhead with Arca-Swiss style compatible quick release plate. Integral Bubble: Level Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements.
- Compact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degrees making it small enough to carry just about anywhere. Five Leg Sections: Get the height you need and ultimate versatility. Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System: MeFOTO's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set up plus weather and dust-resistance.