Nikon 1 V3 Mirrorless Camera with NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Lens
Free Expedited Shipping!
Want it today? choose "order pickup" for 30 min. pickup.
What Customers Are SayingUnedited Google Reviews
- Nikon 1 V3 Mirrorless Digital Camera - NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Lens (3367) - EN-EL20a Rechargeable Battery - MH-29 Battery Charger - BF-N1000 Body Cap - AN-N1000 Neck Strap -Cover for Multi Accessory Port - Micro USB Cable - Front & Rear Lens Caps - Nikon 1 Year Warranty (Camera) - Nikon 5 Year USA Warranty (1 Year International + 4 Year USA Extension) (Lens)
- Camera Type: Advanced Camera with Interchangeable Lenses
- Lens Mount: Nikon 1 mount
- Picture Angle: Approx. 2.7x lens focal length (Nikon CX format)
- Effective Pixels: 18.4 million
Details: The Nikon 1 V3 Mirrorless Digital Camera combines the portability of a compact camera and image quality and capabilities usually associated only with a D-SLR along with game-changing speed and accuracy. An enhanced 18.4-MP image sensor is paired with Nikon's new EXPEED 4A image processor to achieve the world's fastest continuous frame rate, brilliant low-light performance and cinema-quality video capabilities. Add an ultra-fast autofocus system, the convenience of built-in Wi-Fi for sharing photos and controlling the camera with a compatible smartphone or tablet and compatibility with both 1 Nikkor lenses and legendary Nikkor F-mount D-SLR lenses (with the optional FT-1 Mount Adapter) and the Nikon 1 V3 is a D-SLR owner's dream come true. When it comes to capturing sports, fast action and other spontaneous moments that demand fast performance, the Nikon 1 V3 is second to none. Speed that changes everything Game-changing continuous shooting speed Capture thrilling views of sports, fast action and spontaneous moments with game-changing continuous shooting speed: 20 fps at full resolution with full autofocus performance. When using fixed focus, increase that burst rate to a mind-boggling 60 fps and capture sights other cameras may miss. The Nikon 1 V3's Hybrid AF System uses 171 AF points for contrast detection and 105 AF points for phase detection to lock onto your subject the moment it enters the frame with virtually zero lag on the camera's LCD display
We Also Recommend
Leica Q2 Digital Camera
Leica M Monochrom Camera "Drifter" Lenny Kravitz Limited Edition Kit