Nikon 105mm AF-S VR IF-ED Lens
Free Expedited Shipping!
Want it today? choose "order pickup" for 30 min. pickup.
In StockSKU: NK2160
What Customers Are SayingUnedited Google Reviews
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 10 ft( 0314 m)
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio : 1.0x
- Weighs 279 ounces, and measures 33 x 45 inches; Made In China ;5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension)
- Lens not zoomable
Details: Product description NIKON 105MM F2.8G VR MICRO (2160).Compatibility: G-type lenses are fully compatible with all current camera models (as of 01/04). The older camera models F4, N90/s, N70, N8008/s, N6000 will only work in Program and Shutter Priority modes. Note: VR feature will only work with Nikon's F6, F5, F100, N80, N75, N65, D100 & D1 and D2-series (or any newer model) cameras. Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models. Please click here for a list of compatible models. From the Manufacturer: This medium telephoto Micro lens is ideal for extreme close-up and portrait work with greater working distances and AF from infinity to life-size (1:1)The world’s first macro lens featuring Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile for all photographic situations Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance thorough the focus range High-resolution and high optical performance with Nano Crystal Coat and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements enhances overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations, contributing to improved color, contrast and clarityNon-rotating front design is convenient for use with circular polarizing filters and the R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
We Also Recommend
Leica Q2 Digital Camera
Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras White Box