- Ultra-wide, Perspective Control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90 degrees for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration
- 3 aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Details: Get better pictures from your digital SLR with this Nikon USA: PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED lens. Its ultra-wide Perspective Control has tilt, shift and rotation capability, so its perfect for architectural and nature photography. With its three aspherical lens elements, lens aberrations are rare. And its Nano Crystal Coat eliminates most internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements Focal length - 24mm Maximum Aperture - f/3.5 Minimum Aperture - f/32 Lens Construction - 13 elements in 10 groups (with three ED glass elements, three aspherical lenses, one with Nano Crystal Coat) Picture angle - 84 (maximum 101 when fully shifted) Minimum Shooting Distance - 0.7 ft./0.21m Maximum Reproduction Ratio - 1 - 2.7 Filter size - 77mm Focusing - Manual focus Dimensions - Approximately 3.2 x 4.3 in (82.5 x 108mm) Weight - Approximately 25.7 oz/ 730 g. Supplied Accessories - HB-41 Bayonet Hood, CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.8 x 5.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.