- Compact, lightweight G-type fast 2.9x telephoto zoom with Vibration Reduction
- VR operation offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops (eight times) faster
- Holds fast and constant f2.8 maximum aperture through the entire focal range
- Built-in Single Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF operation
- Five ED glass elements for higher optical performance
The Nikon 70-200mm zoom lens features an innovative Vibration Reduction (VR) system that allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. The VR system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 3 stops (8 times) faster. The lens offers a natural viewfinder image even during VR operation and also detects automatically when the photographer pans. It is ideal for candid, portrait, sports photography, and more.
1) Vibration Reduction for both the viewfinder image and the image on film. Moderate VR operation is executed to ensure viewing comfort for the viewfinder image.
2) VR for the image on the film only (conserves battery power).
Compatible with most Nikon's cameras.
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.