- Fast f/2.8 constant aperture with an electromagnetic diaphragm
- Sensational image quality and sharpness with virtually no distortion, Focal Length Range : 24 -70 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 35-50 mm focal length - 1.2 ft. (0.38 m) from focal plane. 24, 28, 70 mm focal lengths - 1.3 ft. (0.41 m) from focal plane; Dimensions - Approx. 88.0 mm maximum diameter x 154.5 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)
- 4 stops of Vibration Reduction for handheld and low-light shooting, Nonstick glass makes it easier to wipe off water, dirt and smudges
- Evolution of Nikon's legendary 24-70mm workhorse.Type:Fmount, Type E AF-S lens with built-in CPU and F mount
Details: The AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR improves upon nearly every aspect of its acclaimed predecessor-sharpness, speed, consistency, control and durability plus vibration Reduction image stabilization technology-and the results are stunning. A truly versatile wide-angle to short telephoto lens characterized by its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture and electromagnetic aperture mechanism, The revised optical design incorporates a unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element, in addition to three aspherical, two extra-low dispersion, and one high refractive index elements, to help reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range pair it with a Nikon full-frame high-resolution DSLR, and achieve new levels of sharpness and clarity. From Studio work to field assignments, environmental to events, stills to HD video, when chasing the decisive moment, you'll always know which lens to grab.Features: optical precision to the edge of the frame - a first for NIKKOR lenses, A new aspherical extra-low dispersion (ASP/ED) element is paired with traditional as, ED and HRI elements for a thrilling new level of optical precision. Photos and videos take on a beautiful balance of sharpness and soft blur effects, virtually free of flare, ghosting, coma, chromatic or spherical aberration, even at the far edges of the frame. For those who thrive on image quality, The AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR delivers.Versatility, speed and durability - 24-70mm is the sweet spot of the zoom range for many photographers, great for everything from landscapes and studio work to weddings and press events. The F/2.8 constant aperture allows for faster shutter speeds to freeze fast action, renders a beautiful bokeh blur and performs brilliantly in low light. Add an electromagnetic diaphragm for fast auto-exposure control plus the protection of Nikon Fluorine Coat on the front and rear glass, and you've got the ultimate workhorse for nearly any situation.4.0 stops of vibration. When usi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.