This book, by Alexander S. White, is a complete guide to the operation of the Nikon Coolpix P950 digital camera. The book explains all shooting modes, menus, functions, and controls of this superzoom camera, illustrated by more than 300 full-color images. The guide shows beginning and intermediate photographers how to get excellent results using the many features of the P950.
The book explains topics such as autofocus, manual focus, HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography, Raw files, ISO, memory cards, and flash modes. It discusses techniques for using the P950’s phenomenal zoom lens, with a maximum optical focal length of 2000mm, to full advantage. The book also explains the camera’s features for remote control and image transfer using a smartphone or tablet with the P950’s built-in wireless networking capability.
The book includes sample photos taken with the creative options of the camera, including the Picture Control settings, which alter color processing of images; the Creative and Scene shooting modes, with settings optimized for subjects such as the moon, birds, landscapes, pets, sunsets, and action shots; and the Coolpix P950’s features for burst shooting and time-lapse photography.
In addition, the book provides introductions to topics such as street photography, infrared photography, and macro photography.
The book also explains the video features of the P950, which can shoot 4K and HD video with stereo sound and can record high-speed video at speeds up to four times greater than normal. In addition, the book describes procedures for using the Filter Effects option to add special effects to images after they have been captured.
In the appendices, the book discusses accessories for the Coolpix P950, including external flash units, remote controls, cases, and charging and power options. The appendices also include a list of useful web sites and other references, as well as a section with “quick tips” to help users take advantage of the camera’s features in the most efficient ways possible.
This guide book to the P950 camera includes a detailed Table of Contents and Index.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.