- Camera shows little to no signs of wear
- Including Charger, Battery, Cap, Eyecup, Instructions
- Stock # 204290121
- 24.1MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.0" 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080i Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF System
- Native ISO 6400, Extended to ISO 25600
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- 2016-Pixel RGB Sensor, Active D-Lighting
- Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Adapter
- DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
The Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera features a 24.1MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-quality imagery while delivering fast performance to all camera functions. The combination of these two technologies is a native sensitivity up to ISO 6400, which is then further expandable to ISO 25600. The processing speed of the EXPEED 3 also contributes to a fast continuous shooting rate of 5fps.
A 39-point autofocus system enables the D5200 to acquire precise focus quickly across the image frame, and nine cross-type points are centrally located to give even more accurate focusing abilities to critical subject matter. In regard to exposure handling, a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is utilized by Nikon's Scene Recognition System to analyze both color and brightness values within a scene to best determine exposure settings as well as white balance, i-TTL, and also focus settings.
HD video recording is supported in multiple frame rates and formats up to full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps. Manual exposure control is possible during recording through modifying the shutter speed or ISO settings and continuous auto focusing is also possible when working with the full-time servo AF mode. Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or through the use of an optional external microphone, both of which can be manually controlled across 20 levels during recording.
Image playback and live view monitoring are possible with the 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor, which features tilt and swivel capabilities for better use at high or low angles. For eye-level viewing, a pentamirror optical viewfinder is built-in for viewing and composing scenes quickly and intuitively.
The D5200 features a variety of built-in imaging technologies, such as Active D-Lighting and HDR capabilities, to further enhance the look of your imagery while shooting. Scene modes, Picture Control, and Special Effects can also be applied to imagery to give a more creative, aesthetic appearance to your work. For instantly sharing your photos and video, the D5200 is compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (optional) for wirelessly connecting your camera to an Android or iOS mobile device.
Included with the camera body is the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens, which is equivalent to a 27-82.5mm lens in the 35mm format. This 3x zoom range gives a highly usable range of focal lengths to suit most shooting applications. The lens construction has been optimized for DX-sized sensors and is a compact, lightweight lens that is ideal for traveling. A Silent Wave Motor provides smooth autofocusing while the incorporation of Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization helps to compensate for the effects of camera shake to produce a sharper image.
When working in manual mode while recording movies, exposure can be easily controlled through modifying the shutter speed and ISO settings. Continuous auto-focusing is possible while recording when working in the full-time-servo AF mode (AF-F), which also provides subject tracking for better controlling your focus plane in fast-paced shooting situations. Face-priority AF is also available while recording HD movies.
A built-in stereo microphone can be used to record sound during filming and can be controlled automatically or manually across 20 levels. These levels can be viewed before and during recording. Additionally, the D5200 supports the use of an external microphone for even greater control over your recorded sound with movies.
When working with HD movies, you can apply Special Effects to alter the look of your videos. These effects include Selective color, Miniature effect, Color sketch, Silhouette, High key, Low key, and Night vision.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.