- Three ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal Reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance super integrated coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
Details: As the wide-angle version of Nikon three perspective control (tilt-shift) lenses, The pc-e NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED delivers a dramatic ultra-wide-angle view perfectly suited for Architecture, interiors, cityscapes, landscapes and more. Featuring Nikon versatile tilt, shift and rotation capabilities, advanced lens technologies, and the superior design and construction that have made NIKKOR lenses famous. Like all NIKKOR lenses, The pc-e NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED produces truly superior images. Three extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements ensure outstanding sharpness and color Reproduction. Nano Crystal Coat (N) virtually eliminates the ghosting and flare often seen in lesser wide-angle lenses, while aspherical lenses (as) greatly reduce coma and other types of aberration. And since it's a Nikon, you can expect the highest standard of lens design and durabliity for years of consistent performance.
Release Date: 01-04-2008
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.7 x 7.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.