Nissin Speedlite Di 466
Free Expedited Shipping!
New! Free Next Day Shipping In CT
On Display In Store - Stamford, CT
In StockSKU: NDI40FJ
What Customers Are SayingUnedited Google Reviews
- TTL FLASH LEVEL COMPENSATION: The power of the flash can be regulated using the TTL flash level compensation. Whereas the total exposure is controlled by the camera's EV compensation function, the flash can compensate for exposure on the main subject only, with little impact on the exposure of the background scene. The flash power level can be adjusted from -2EV to +2EV in 0.5EV steps.
- 3 SLAVE MODES: i40 can be set to Group A, B or C and controlled wirelessly in TTL and manual modes. Using the 3 slave modes, multiple flashes can be set up to enjoy creative photography in any situation.
- SIMPLE SELECTOR DIAL: The i40 has 2 selector dials, a function dial and a power dial. The small lamp indicates the current settings so that even beginners can quickly get started and the video light function. 9 levels of output can also be achieved by using the dials and the i40 can support up to 1/8000 shutter speeds.
- POWERFUL MINI: The pocket-sized Nissin i40 weighs only 7.2 oz. and is perfect for use as a fill-in flash even on the sunniest of days. Its compact dimensions make the i40 the ideal flash for family outings, indoor and outdoor shoots and perfectly suitable for traveling. The flash head rotates horizontally 180° to right and left and tilts up 90°which is suitable for close up photography. This makes bounce shooting more arbitrary, with more angles that can be used.
- NISSIN AIR SYSTEM TRANSMISSION: The Nissin Air System, NAS, is Nissin's newly developed 2.4 GHz radio transmission wireless flash system. Compared with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, 2.4 GHz radio transmission is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations. Equipped with Nissin's ID technology, the ID's give each of the NAS compatible devices a unique identity and can be set to prevent misfiring in the event of signal interference.
Details: The pocket size of Nissin i40 weights only 203g of weight. It is suitable for filling shadows on even the sunniest of days, suitable for family shooting, indoor/ outdoor shooting and especially suitable for traveling. Professional functions are included: Wireless TTL mode; Supports up to 1/8,000 seconds shutter speed; Flash output of GN40 at 105mm; Video light function with 9 steps of output level adjustment; Simple operation panel with two selector dials to operate the flash; Flash head tilts up and rotates horizontally to right and left for making bounced lighting more versatile by utilizing more angles. A Soft box is supplied.
We Also Recommend
Leica Q2 Digital Camera
Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras White Box