- Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-Type Compatible
- Fits Cameras with 1/4"-20 Threaded Mount
- Works with All Capture Clips
- Four Loops for Peak Design Anchors
the Dual Plate v2 from Peak Design is designed to work with all versions of the Capture camera clip for easy access and support for your gear. It fits in most tripod heads with Manfrotto RC2 or Arca-type quick release systems, featuring a standard 1/4"-20 screw at the top for connecting with the camera. The included 4mm hex wrench can be used to tighten or remove the mount. The mounting slot at the bottom allows for several positioning options, which helps prevent interference with tilting screens or battery compartments. With anodized aluminum construction and grip pad, the Dual Plate v2 is durable and offers four loops for use with optional Peak Design anchors.
- Compatible with all Capture clips fit in two directions
- Goes in most Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-type tripod heads
- Machined and anodized aluminum construction
- The twist-resistant pad at the top provides superior grip for heavy gear
- Connection screw slot allows you to position the plate to avoid interference with screens, lenses, or battery compartments
- Four loops for connecting optional Peak Design anchors
- Fits any camera with a standard 1/4"-20 mount
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.